Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 Combo
Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging, Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar. The seven-inch wide screen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach.
Chirp Frequencies (out of box Transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
Chirp Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
Side Imaging Sonar Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
Down Imaging Sonar Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
SwitchFire Sonar Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
Internal GPS GPS antenna built into the head unit
Upgradeable Software Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
microSD Card Reader Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Chrip/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam Plus
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 100 ft (SI) & 1500 ft
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 SI 180 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 850 mA