Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Combo
Discover fish and structure, then track their every move with the HELIX 7 DI GPS. See fish and vertical lure presentations by viewing Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar side-by-side on the wide, 16:9 display.
Broadband Chirp Sonar Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
Down Imaging Sonar Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
SwitchFire Sonar Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
Internal GPS GPS antenna built into the head unit.
Upgradable Software Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
High Definition Display Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
Unimap Cartography The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
microSD Card Reader Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Down Imaging DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/455/455/800 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 350 ft (DI) & 600 ft (2D)
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 DI T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA